CopyWriting - Axolotl: good with words.
It's pointless distributing a message that doesn't get read. Online users are continuously bombarded by words, a fraction of these words will ever be read. The copywriter's job is to find resonance with your audience, to grab their attention and to persuade. Carefully chosen, well-crafted copy has the power to persuade your reader to take a desired action.
Whatever the offer, good copy always provides your reader with options and asks them to make a positive choice. Exceptional copy persuades in a manner befitting of its claim; in that the choice it urges the reader to make is in their best interest, and that given all the facts, ultimately they would come to the same decision themselves.
With the advent of social media platforms such as twitter and facebook, rapid, intelligent, witty copy has never been so in demand. Brands need to source reliable, creative partners they can trust in.
Axolotl employ the serivices of a variety of copywriters and pride ourselves on being excellent match makers. Each writer has a range of styles and tones and carries differing areas of expertise, but all share an unusual quality, they are excellent listeners.
Their role is to:
- Gain a deep understanding of your brand, its products and services.
- Perform extensive research.
- Feedback and discuss relevant findings.
- Craft and deliver your message with precision and consistency.
- Engage with your audience and gain their trust.
- Maximise your sales.
Our copywriters work on the understanding that your customers desire to:
- Save time
- Afford an easier life
- Gather knowledge
- Feel safe and secure
- Receive peace of mind
- Be complimented
- Invest in their future
- Avoid disadvantages
- Enjoy some instant gratification
- Experience happiness
The simplest action of persuasion is to encourage a reader to make a choice that is symptomatic of their interests.
Good copy convinces a potential customer to spend their money.
- Describe the offering and why they should buy it.
- Address any objections and provide strong arguments in favour.
- Instil confidence and trust.
- Leave the reader feeling informed and at ease with their decision to make the purchase.
Of course it doesn't stop there...
Whether you're looking for a dedicated copywriter, would like one of our experts to help improve some existing copy or simply seek some expert advice, get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.